G5 Entertainment Group (NASDAQ OMX: G5EN.ST, Bloomberg: G5EN.SS, Reuters: G5EN.ST) develops and publishes high quality free-to-play games for both smartphones and tablets that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of both experienced and novice players. The group distributes their games through the Apple, Google, Amazon, and Windows application stores. The company’s portfolio includes popular games like Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, Survivors: The Quest®, The Secret Society®, Pirates & Pearls (tm), and Twin Moons®. Through its head entity G5 Entertainment AB (Publ), G5 Entertainment Group is publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm main market under trade symbol G5EN.ST.
For six years in a row, G5 is ranked in Deloitte’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies of Sweden
- July 01 G5 releases new match-3 city-building game Match Town Makeover
- June 28 Number of shares in G5 Entertainment AB (publ) on June 28, 2019
- June 10 The board of directors in G5 Entertainment utilizes authorization of issuance and repurchase of shares, to ensure the Company’s obligations under incentive program LTIP 2019
- Information about the Corporate Governance in G5 Entertainment AB
- Information and documents related to the 2019 annual general meeting
- G5's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm main market under trade symbol G5EN.
- Top 15 shareholders and management holdings.
- View Analysts covering the company.