Media Kit & Game Assets
G5 Entertainment Group (NASDAQ OMX: G5EN.ST, Bloomberg: G5EN.SS, Reuters: G5EN.ST) is a developer and publisher of high quality free-to-play games, primarily for smartphones and tablets. The group distributes games through iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Mac and Windows app stores. G5’s games are family-friendly, easy to learn and targeted at a female audience of experienced and novice players. G5’s portfolio includes popular games like Hidden City®, Mahjong Journey®, Survivors: The Quest®, The Secret Society®, Virtual City®, and Supermarket Mania®. Through its head entity G5 Entertainment AB (Publ), G5 Entertainment Group is publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm main market under trade symbol G5EN.ST.
- Developer and publisher of high quality free-to-play mobile games
- The company is focused on making games for female audience, specifically females 35+, and reported that in some of its games, the core paying audience is over 55 y.o.
- Offices in Russia, Ukraine, Malta, Sweden and the US
- Over 300 employees
- For four years in a row, G5 has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 - a list of the fastest-growing tech companies in Sweden
- The company is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm main market and has recently announced it has generated over $100 million USD from its Hidden Object and Hidden Object Adventure games
- Over 60% of G5’s revenue comes from the US market