G5 Entertainment Group (NASDAQ OMX: G5EN.ST, Bloomberg: G5EN.SS, Reuters: G5EN.ST, OTCQX: GENTF) develops and publishes high quality free-to-play games for both smartphones and tablets that are family-friendly, easy to learn, and targeted at the widest audience of both experienced and novice players. The group distributes their games through the Apple, Google, Amazon, and Windows application stores. The company’s portfolio includes popular games like Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome®, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Survivors: The Quest®, The Secret Society® and Pirates & Pearls (tm).
Through its head entity G5 Entertainment AB (Publ, G5 Entertainment is publicly listed on Nasdaq Stockholm main market under trade symbol G5EN.ST.
For six years in a row, G5 is ranked in Deloitte’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Tech Companies of Sweden
- Information about the Corporate Governance in G5 Entertainment AB
- Information and documents related to the 2019 annual general meeting
- G5's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm main market under trade symbol G5EN.
- Top 15 shareholders and management holdings.
- View Analysts covering the company.