Vacancy: Office Manager / Administrative Assistant (Malta)
Swedish public company G5 Entertainment AB, developer and publisher of the world-class mobile games, included in the top 100 of the largest publishers, is looking for a candidate for the position of Office Manager / Administrative Assistant at the office in Malta. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in office management.
- Purchase office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with the company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions;
- General administrative and clerical support (coordinate messenger and courier service, fax, scan and copy documents, type documents, reports and correspondence and etc.);
- Coordinate and distribute business correspondence (DHL, ect.);
- Fulfill general administrative and supportive duties;
- Organize and coordinate office operations;
- Assist with event planning and implementation;
- Research on various matters;
- Make reports of all purchases and services;
- Other administrative support for employees.
- More than +3 year of experience as Office Manager or similar administrative activities;
- Upper-intermediate English (written and spoken) is a must;
- Fluent Russian (written and spoken) is a must;
- Fluent Ukrainian (written and spoken) is a must;
- Strong knowledge of Social networks: Vkontakte.ru, Odnoklassniki.ru, Moikrug.ru, Mail.ru;
- Experience in making reservations;
- Good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Outlook, Google Docs, ect.);
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines;
- Responsible, initiative, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Cozy and roomy office space;
- Full-time position, flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Salary is 9000 euro Gross per year;
- Preparedness to work extra hours and at the weekends;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment.
- Please send us your CV in English (or Russian) at email@example.com and we will get back to you.