Vacancy: Investor relations manager (Stockholm)
G5 Entertainment AB, listed on NASDAQ Stockholm, is looking for an investor and public relations manager to be based in the company headquarters in central Stockholm. G5 is a developer and publisher of high quality free-to-play mobile games. G5 has grown with an average rate of 64 per cent per annum the last 5 years, making it one of the fastest growing tech companies in Sweden according to Deloitte. The company has offices in Stockholm, San Francisco, Malta, Moscow, Kaliningrad and Kharkov.
We are looking for a professional with relevant experience to take charge of the investor relations processes, formulate strategies and execute the same. You will work closely with senior management and the global marketing team to enhance the investor relations and corporate public relations and thereby increase the understanding and visibility of G5, in both the finance community as well as industry press.
The key job accountabilities include:
- Proactively build, maintain and develop relationship and dialogue with investors and the financial community as well as media and influencers network across Western markets
- Develop and maintain strategies and policies regarding external communication
- Responsibility for corporate press releases
- Assist in the preparation of material for investor communications, including press releases, quarterly reports, capital markets days, road shows and other public documents
- Assist in the preparation of executive presentations and speeches for analyst conferences and road shows
- Develop detailed knowledge of valuation drivers for the company, the sector and competitors. Follow and analyse relevant macro statistics.
- Assist in competitive analysis efforts which include analysis of competitor results, disclosures and strategies. Arrange and plan meetings with the financial community for management.
- Together with management and corporate PR, identify and develop relevant stories around G5 games for publication on the web, social media etc.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience
- Experience from either the financial sector or investor relations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills as well as influencing skills
- Be able to be both hands-on as well as strategic
- Comfortable and skilled in public speaking
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Organized, detailed and deadline-oriented person
- As the target community is international the applicant needs to be proficient in Swedish and English, other languages are a plus
- Analytical skills to understand the company's financial results, stock market and economic data and the ability to interpret the information.
We would like your application including CV, cover letter, current notice time as well as salary expectations not later than August 10, 2016.
Application can be sent to email@example.com with attention Stefan Wikstrand.